Speaks out the caller’s name , callee’s name and SMS
how does this differ from other voice caller id application on the market?
a) voice quality guaranteed to be good for all types of phones
b) it can speak out the name of the person you are calling not just the name is calling you
c) allows you to customize a voice message for each contact which will be spoken out when that contact calls. If you don’t specify a customized message then the name of the contact will be spoken out.
**** you must add contacts to be announced in the list *****
***If you are using GO SMS, you need to uncheck the “Disable other message notification” setting in Receive Settings of GO SMS setting.
**** add your voice contacts first.****
* Only the contacts in the application’s voice contacts list will be spoken out
* pro verion allows you to add all your contacts with a single click
* if you wish, you may change the default voice announcement and add a customized voice message for one or more contacts using the “edit” button.
* add a default message to be spoken out before the contact’s name for incoming or outgoing calls
* enable or disable speaking of the contact’s name when you are making calls
* speaks out the name of the contact that has sent you an sms
* speaks out the contents of the sms (pro ver only)
* choose the volume for voice announcement. choose a level higher than your ringtone’s volume
* choose whether to stop voice for incoming calls and sms by shaking
* choose to disable caller id or sms announcement while in call
* select menu for more instruntions
* if you want to stop a voice announcenent when you are already in call (a new call is waiting ) then shake your phone
* if you change anything in voice settings (language,pitch,speed) you have to add voice contacts and pre-caller id phrases again.
* this application conflicts with applications like call confirm
the Lite version has the following restrictions:
* only up to 5 voice contacts
* does not read the contents of an SMS just the sender’s name
* only one customized voice message
please consider upgrading to pro version to lift these restrictions