—– NOTICE —————-
1) DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus – it may not work flash.
2) If you have Text-To-Speech problem, read FAQ below
3) Setup info for GOSMS
-GO SMS >> Settings >> Advanced Tab >> Receive Settings >> uncheck “Disable other message notification”
4) If it doesn’t work, Reboot or Kill all processes using like Task Killer
# Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake
# Notification/Alert Flash Enable
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app(Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Mail, Messenger, etc)
(However, you must activate the [Accessibility] service)
* Feature phones as the primary function, but Android does not support basic Vibrate then ring camera flash functions can be used simultaneously. and there is supported to answer in call by shaking
# Vibrate then Ring
1) When a call arrives, it will start to vibrate mode.
2) a certain amount of time after the ring tone progressively larger rings.
3) or to set the loudness rings.
# Flash Bell
1) When a call arrives, the flash sparkling shines.
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash Enable
1) Flashing, when SMS arrived.
(Using other SMS app like GoSMS and behavior may not work)
# Notification Flash
1) Flashing, when there is notified in the selected App
2) Indivisual setting of Flash speed and duration
3) It must activate the [Accessibility] service works
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash
1) Flash is repeated at specific intervals for max 1 hour
# Answer Call by Shake
1) when the phone rang , You can answer the phone by Shaking
2) set the sensitivity of shaking
## Please refer ##
1 Phones may have to do some action.
2 If it doesn’t work, reboot or kill all processes
* now no longer should be ringing ringing phone to be embarrassed or not due to the App if you wanted to dramatically reduce
the amount of Please use it.
## FAQ issue ##
Q:Text-To-Speech activates when I activate the accessibility service
A:This is a bug in Samsung’s version on the Android OS.
Samsung’s dev team is aware of the issue and is reportedly working to solve it.
This bug occurs on any app using an accessibility service (such as Lightflow, Tasker, NoLED, …).
In the case of our apps, an accessibility service is used to access the notifications. This is the main feature of our apps, so we can’t do without.
The fix shown below has been reported not to have any effect on other apps using TTS (such as Google Navigation).
Here is the full fix that has been reported to work on Galaxy S3 :
- Go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Talkback « ON »
- Select « Settings » from the bottom of the page
- Uncheck all Talkback options
- Switch Talkback « Off » again
- Go back to Settings -> Application manager -> All
- Disable Google TTS (text to speech)
- Disable Samsung TTS (text to speech)
If you’re experiencing the same issue on another phone, try this :
- Go to Settings -> App Manager -> Select GoogleTTS -> Disable
- Go to Settings -> App Manager -> Select SamsungTTS (on a Samsung phone) -> Disable
* Google translate is supported by English.
CURRENT VERSION : 2.7.3
REQUIRES ANDROID : 2.2 and up