Data traffic monitor with integrated speed test and task manager.
The RadioOpt Traffic Monitor measures data traffic consumed by your wifi and cellular interface.
Download and upload throughput as well as ping durations can be measured via an integrated speed test.
An integrated QoS (Quality of Service) module shows the availability of data services.
The task manager displays running processes which can further be stopped upon request.
You may want to add the traffic monitor widget to your home screen. You can choose between a 4×1 and a 1×1 widget.
Data traffic counter
– Data traffic counter for wireless and mobile access, separated by up-and download
– The quality measure gives you feedback about the availability of data services.
– Traffic summary fur current day, week and month
– Configurable start day of monthly and weekly measurement period
– Tethering traffic, when device is used as mobile hotspot
– Traffic statistics per application with history for current and last day as well as current and last month
– Measure speed and delay of your wireless connection
– History with your geo-located speed tests
– Benchmark your data throughput against the average performance in your geographic area
– Check currently running apps incl. memory usage
– Kill memory / traffic hungry apps
Furthermore, the app shows the following information (accessible via the options menu in the data traffic view):
– Battery status (level, voltage, temperature)
– Mobile network, cell tower, and cellular signal strength information
– GPS status
The application is AD FREE. Please give us a COMMENT and RATE.