Free voice and video calls to anyone else on Skype, whether they’re on an Android, iPhone, Mac or PC, as well as IMs to your friends and family, no matter where they are.
– Skype to Skype IMs, video and voice calls are free* over 3G or WiFi.
– Make low-cost calls and SMS to mobiles or landlines from your Android smartphone or tablet.
– Send pictures, videos and files to any of your contacts.
– Enjoy high-quality sound when you call anyone else on Skype.
– Talk face to face or show what you’re seeing with front and rear-facing cameras.
– Talk to your Windows Live Messenger friends on Skype. Sign into Skype with your Microsoft account and have your Messenger, Hotmail and Outlook contacts in one place.
For more information, visit the Skype for Android FAQ page: Goo.gl/8OpEo.
Due to Android restrictions, devices running Android 2.2 will only be able to use the rear-facing camera. Devices with Android 2.3 or higher will be able to use both front and rear-facing cameras.
* Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.