If you would like to become a beta tester for the newest versions of Simple Workout Log, join the Simple Workout Log Beta community at https://plus.google.com/communities/106652118176335449675!
View the Simple Workout Log companion site at http://www.simpleworkoutlog.com
PRO Key is now available on Play Store!
If you are looking for a fast, efficient workout tracker designed to work great for both weight lifting and cardio exercises, this is it! Simple Workout Log automatically logs the current date and time each time you start an exercise so you can compare your current exercise to the last time you completed it at just a glance so you can push to improve your results each workout.
Past exercises may be searched for, viewed, edited, and deleted using the History function.
Simple Workout Log was designed for the sole purpose of eliminating the need for paper workout journals in hopes of making life easier while at the gym.
To eliminate ads, check out the PRO Key available on the Play Store!
Thank you everyone for your constructive feedback! Your positive comments keep the FREE updates coming!
– Fixed a bug that caused a crash when opening settings for certain Sony devices
– Performance improvements and updates
– Fixed a bug which would not allow devices with multiple users to import/export (thanks, Nico!)
– Fixed a bug where new share to image feature would crash the app
– Fixes a bug where exercises could not be removed from routines (thanks, Gareth)
Simple Workout Log
Android 4.0 and up
Aug 24, 2016