You can send files between your phone and other Android/iPhone/iPad.
No user account. Just enter one-time key to receive files.
[New] ‘Send Anywhere’ for iOS has been released.
Procedures and Features:
- Photo, Audio, Video: Multimedia files in the library.
- Contacts: Contact list in the address book.
- Apps: Installed apps in your device.
- File/Folder: Any files or folder including the above file type.
* Options 1: Wait for receiver
- Generate QR Code for scanning.
- Share a key for receiving files using SMS or messenger.
- Scan for devices waiting in around.
* Options 2: Upload to Server
- Multiple users are available for download in a given period of time. [Receive] * Receive File (One of the following)
- Enter one-time key code.
- Scan QR code on your device.
- Make your device discoverable.
- Go to send-web.com on your computer web browser.
- To scan QR code.
- To find another devices near current location.
- To send/recieve files.
- To save the received contacts.
- To read contacts, when pick and send contacts.
- To write received files on sdcard.
- So that the device can be sent/received in background without stopping when phone goes to sleep.
- To check the connectivity status (wifi/mobile network).
- To check the wifi status.
CURRENT VERSION : 3.3.26
REQUIRES ANDROID : 2.2 and up