Track, measure, and improve your fitness.
Join the more than 12 million people who are using RunKeeper to turn their phone into a personal trainer in their pocket! Track your running, walking, cycling, hiking, biking and more using the GPS in your Android phone.
Track your fitness activities and have fun doing it
– See detailed stats around your pace, distance, time, and calories burned.
– Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
– Listen and control your music during your workout.
– Measure your heart rate with many available sensors (appropriate heart rate zones depend on your weight).
– Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
– Update your weight to keep calories burned accurate.
Measure your performance over time
– View a detailed history of your activities (runs, walks, bikes, etc.) to see how you are doing.
– Get notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
– Measure your progress against your goals and targets.
– Follow detailed plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives, like run for weight loss or run a 5K.
– Turn any activity into a route to do again later.
Share with friends
– Post your activity stats (map, distance, calories, and time), fitness achievements and training plans to Facebook, Twitter and your friends on RunKeeper.
– Let supporters watch LIVE maps of your workouts and races as you go (must subscribe to RunKeeper Elite).
Get a broader picture of your health at RunKeeper.com
– Integrate your activity data with more than 70 other apps and services including Fitbit, Withings, Zeo, Garmin and many more, to get deeper insight into your overall health.
– View detailed reports of your tracked activity level, calories burned, weight loss, and many more stats over time.
Track, measure, and improve your fitness with RunKeeper.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.