RecForge is a high quality sound recorder.
It allows to Record, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio.
– The Lite version has all the features of the pro version, but ogg and mp3 recording are paused every 3 minutes (no limit for wav), just press the pause button to continue. Try it before buying the pro version.
RecForge can be used to :
– record (in mp3/ogg/wav) meetings, rehersals, music learning, EVP, …
– share your recording on Google Drive, Skydrive, DropBox, Box, …
– convert your recordings in diferent audio format
– edit audio files
– replace your Dictaphone
Main functions :
– Real-time record in mp3, ogg and wav
– Play, record, pause/resume, loop, convert audio files
– Edit your recording to keep only interesting parts
– Share your recordings
+ on social network,
+ by mail,
+ Ubuntu One,
+ Google Drive,
+ or others sharing apps.
– Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better sound quality (android > 2.1)
– Manual gain adjustment
– Use external microphone (3.5 jack – need an adapter. cf FAQ)
– Change Play back rate
– File format supported :
+ 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
+ wav, mp3 (up to 128kbps) and ogg (up to 250 kbpls)
– Convert your files in different format (wav, ogg & mp3)
– Record in background even when the phone is locked
– File manager with folders (rename, delete, copy, …)
– Find and Play recordings by date, name and size
– Different widgets size (one click to record)
– Disable notifications to discreetly record
– Application movable to SD Card
– Language translations :
+ Simplified & Traditional Chinese,
Please take some few seconds to rate RecForge on the market. You can send me mail with feedback too. It is very important for me to improve RecForge.
If you have a question ask by mail or on Facebook. (I can’t answer in comments).
Size : 3.4M
Current Version : 2.1.13
Requires Android : 1.6 and up