Rainbow Contacts is a phone contacts transfer software that allows you fetch address book in another phone quickly and completely via Bluetooth.
Install Rainbow Contacts in a new Android phone, turn on the Bluetooth of your old phone, and then you can pull the whole contacts of old phone to your new phone. (The old phone does not need to install this software!! Do not need 3G/Wifi/data cable.) In addition, “Rainbow” provides contacts sharing, locally backup and recovery functions.
Android 2.1 and above is required
1. EASY Fetch Contacts: Rapid cross-platform contacts migration from old phones to Android phone. Just install this application in your new Android phone, and turn on the Bluetooth of your old phone (no need to install this software). Support old phones like iPhone, Nokia, Blackberry, Android, etc.
2. Share Contacts: For any phones installed this application, they can share any selected contacts via Bluetooth or WiFi in the address book.
3. Move Contacts Locally: Back up phone contacts to SDCard and recover contacts from SDCard, you can also use this function to transfer contacts by moving SDCard to the new one.
1. Minimum usage restriction: No data cable, no 3G service, and do not require application installation on old phone. “Rainbow” only requires your phone supports Bluetooth.
2. Minimum privacy leaks risk: Rainbow Contacts works via Bluetooth and provides reliable Bluetooth authentication mechanism to ensure the safety of contacts transfer. “Rainbow” does not transfer or store your contacts with internet server, does not bind with any network account, minimize the risk of your contacts leaking.
3. Cross-Platform Transfer: Rainbow Contacts support cross-platform contacts transfer, with a build-in contacts format converter. Whether your phone is iPhone, Nokia, BlackBerry, or Android system, their contacts can be migrated seamless, without information loss or format disorder.
CURRENT VERSION : 1.1.8
REQUIRES ANDROID : 2.1 and up