YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL THE ROCCAT™ POWER-GRID™ HOST SOFTWARE ON YOUR PC TO ESTABLISH A CONNECTION WITH THE APP.
After installing the accompanying PC software, the app relays a host of convenient, time-saving information and functions in the form of configurable “Grids”, which the user can then interact with right from their smartphone.
POWER-GRID™ COMES PRE-LOADED WITH THE FOLLOWING GRIDS:
1. Incoming Center – keep track of Facebook, Twitter, Skype, TeamSpeak & RSS feeds in this communications HQ.
2. System Stats – monitor your vital system information, such as CPU load, memory & hard drive usage and more.
3. Sound Control – operate Windows Media Player and iTunes, as well as your system audio settings. Adjust the master volume, or the volume of each application individually.
4. Two Custom Tabs – Power-Grid™ not only connects your smartphone to your PC, it also features a powerful editor that lets you build your own Grids & Controls to load into your tab bar – for the ultimate in customization.
In addition to the above four Grids, Power-Grid™ also features game-specific Grids for gaming enthusiasts that can be found on our website.
PRESET/CUSTOM GRIDS & CONTROLS
– Create your own Grids, with your own graphics, backgrounds & colors
– More than 100 preset buttons & controls; drag & drop function
– More than 1800 icons included – for countless individual designs
– Button customization: add texts, backgrounds, icons, effects & sounds
– Open function: open applications, documents, folders & websites
– Shortcut function: add individual shortcuts to your buttons
– Macro manager: assign complex macro sequences; up to 512 commands
– Social feeds for Facebook, Twitter, Skype, e-mail, TeamSpeak & RSS
– Media player control: play, stop, pause, artist, title & album display
– Mute function: separately mute your master, mic & music volume
– Volume control for each individual application
– CPU: show CPU info & usage
– Drives: show drive capacity, open drives
– show network usage
– Power functions: system lock, log off, shut down, sleep
– RAM: show RAM info & usage
– Analogue clock in 4 sizes
– ROCC’ clock: digital clock with day & date
– Big stopwatch & timer
– Custom timer buttons: create your own timer buttons or choose one of our presets
– Import and export Grids/Controls; share with your friends
Five fast and easy steps to create your PC control center:
1) Go to www.power-grid.roccat.org, create an account and download the pc host software. Users who already have a ROCCAT World account can download the software straight away.
2) Install the host software on your PC.
3) Go to the Play-Store on your phone and download the app.
4) Ensure PC and phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
5) Log-in to your host software on the PC and start the app on your phone, then follow the on-screen instructions and voilà, you are good to go.
Please note that Power-Grid™ is currently compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8. Find out more about Power-Grid™ here: power-grid.roccat.org
That's new in version 0.461:
– Minor Bugs fixed
That's new in version 0.460:
– Now available in eight languages
– News tab for ROCCAT™ and Power-Grid™ news at a glance
– Help tab for quick and easy solutions to common problems
– Minor bugs fixed