Get the best free on-road off-road navigation GPS for any phone when you download Polaris Navigation System. With a tool-set that includes online and offline maps, a panel for all standard GPS parameters, odometers, altimeters, speedometers, and directional compasses, you’ll never feel lost and alone again. Also included in this immense tool-set:
– A Robust waypoint management system for setting and locating your targets.
– Trail recording and viewing- Record trails and store them to a trail database. Trails can be viewed later or in real time on aerial or standard maps.
– Select map source (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap-Mapnik, Maps from Mapquest, Cycle Route Maps).
– Cache map data for offline use and access maps when you don’t have a network connection.
– A satellite reporting module shows the location of the GPS satellites relative to your position and graphs each satellite’s signal strength.
– A waypoint guidance system includes a dynamic waypoint-finding compass that will help you navigate to any saved waypoint with certainty while reporting estimated time of arrival, distance to target and other statistics.
– Trail Guidance System
– Email location data from the app.
– Supports many coordinate formats including latitude/longitude as degrees, deg:min, deg:min:sec, Military Grid Coordinate Reference System, and UTM coordinates.
– Customizable unit reporting including support for marine navigation.
– Select source for altitude reporting: Satellites, United States Geologic Survey or Mapquest’s Altitude Service
– Turn-by-turn directions and route maps are included for navigating roads.
– Data protection System- Your data is backed up regularly meaning you will not lose your progress should your battery need replacement while en route to your destination.
Size : 7.8M
Current Version : 5.7
Requires Android : 2.2 and up