Get the best free on-road off-road navigation GPS for any phone when you download Polaris Navigation System. With a tool-set that includes online and offline maps, a panel for all standard GPS parameters, odometers, altimeters, speedometers, and directional compasses, you’ll never feel lost and alone again. Also included in this immense tool-set:
- A Robust waypoint management system for setting and locating your targets.
- Trail recording and viewing- Record trails and store them to a trail database. Trails can be viewed later or in real time on aerial or standard maps.
- Select map source (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap-Mapnik, Maps from Mapquest, Cycle Route Maps).
- Cache map data for offline use and access maps when you don’t have a network connection.
- A satellite reporting module shows the location of the GPS satellites relative to your position and graphs each satellite’s signal strength.
- A waypoint guidance system includes a dynamic waypoint-finding compass that will help you navigate to any saved waypoint with certainty while reporting estimated time of arrival, distance to target and other statistics.
- Trail Guidance System
- Email location data from the app.
- Supports many coordinate formats including latitude/longitude as degrees, deg:min, deg:min:sec, Military Grid Coordinate Reference System, and UTM coordinates.
- Customizable unit reporting including support for marine navigation.
- Select source for altitude reporting: Satellites, United States Geologic Survey or Mapquest’s Altitude Service
- Turn-by-turn directions and route maps are included for navigating roads.
- Data protection System- Your data is backed up regularly meaning you will not lose your progress should your battery need replacement while en route to your destination.
Size : 7.8M
Current Version : 5.7
Requires Android : 2.2 and up