Optimus Alarm Clock is an alarm clock with many features and fully customizable so that anyone can choose how to wake up. You may prefer a soft tune up or maybe just the opposite.
Set it up your way and do not get up again on the wrong foot.
It also includes timer function, very useful for a nap or cooking.
– Features –
– Set as many alarms as you need.
– Recurrent alarms (weekdays, weekends, etc..) or one shot alarms.
– You can skip next occurrence of an alarm.
– Alarm timer: either to take a nap or to take food out of the oven, choose the time you want and a countdown will start until the alarm goes off.
– Choose from waking up to your favorite music or predefined alarms.
– Progressive volume fully configurable: you can choose the initial volume, the final volume and the time it takes to reach final volume.
– Alarm indicator icon in the notification bar with information about the next scheduled alarm.
– Configurable indicator on the screen lock: you know when the next alarm is scheduled even without unlocking your phone.
– Slider bar to turn off the alarm.
– Configurable snooze: increase or decrease the snooze time to your liking when the alarm sounds.
– Vibration optional.
– Choose your alarm time by turning the wheel picker.
– Customize the labels of your alarms.
Supported languages: English, Spanish, Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Serbian.
– Support –
Unfortunately it is almost impossible to develop an application like this that works on all available Android phones (which are many) perfectly. That is why if you find any bug, please let me know through an email and I will try to fix it. Thanks for your support.
It takes a lot of time and money to develop and improve Optimus Alarm Clock application, which I put at your disposal for free (with an small banner ad). I just hope you enjoy it and find it useful in your day to day.
CURRENT VERSION: 1.3.1
REQUIRES ANDROID: 2.1 and up