– sync your contacts with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts,..
– sync your calendar with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Calendar,…
– sync your notes with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Windows StickyNotes
– manage your SMS: download to PC, backup, delete, send SMS from desktop
– view the call list of the phone, archive calls, delete them, backup call lists
– sync file directories, copy files between desktop and phone, sync your photos
– create and restore backups (includes contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, sms and files)
– manage installed apps, launch, install, uninstall or download them to your desktop
– control your phone through your desktop with mouse and keyboard, create screenshots
– use the pc keyboard as input method for your phone
– handle calls from your desktop, dial numbers, accept, reject and end calls
– and much more…
Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. No data will be handled throught external servers, the whole communication is local.
This is the client which is needed for phone, you'll need also the desktop-software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at.
– languages updated
– many minor changes and bugfixes
Android 4.0 and up
Jan 12, 2017