Calculates Muslims prayer times
This app calculates Muslims prayer times using the phone’s location (latitude and longitude) based on different conventions.
- A widget that shows today’s prayers times.
- A horizontal widget the shows a time bar between the previous and next prayer.
- Notification for each prayer and Iqamah reminders, with the ability to adjust their times.
- Ability to select notification tone (Athan) from the SD card.
- Switching the phone to silent automatically during prayer times, with settings for each prayer.
- Finding the location automatically using Network or GPS, or manually by searching in the Internet.
- A Compass to show the Qibla direction.
- Fajr (and Sahoor) Alarm, and it can be configured from Settings.
- A Date Converter, to convert Hijri to Gregorian and vice versa, and calculate the prayers for that date.
- Ability to adjust prayer times manually.
- Can be used in both languages, English or Arabic, and with two colors, White or Black.
The methods that were implemented in this application are:
1- Umm Al Qura University
2- Muslim World League
3- University of Islamic Sciences, Karachi
4- Egyptian General Authority of Survey
5- Islamic Union of North America
6- Union of Islamic Organizations in France
7- Angle Based Method
For more information check the Info page from the option menu in the application.
For bug reports (or bugs on special devices), and features requests please email us.
More features will be added later.