Just find there is no build-in missed call reminder after buying an android phone?
Did you ever miss important calls while you left your phone outside the meeting room?
This is the must-have app for you.
Whenever you have a missed call or unread message,
this app will remind you by sound, vibration, LED, or lighting up your screen,
for every 10 minutes, or other interval you set.
Reminder continue to work until:
(a) you open the call log screen or message box
(b) you turn reminder off manually
(c) exceed the max reminding time you set
* any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms.
* any combination of reminder type: sound, vibration, LED, or screen on.
* preference options include: reminder interval, reminder duration, max reminding time, reminder tone.
* Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode. (It’s an option)
* Using ringer volume or media volume as your choice.
* This app does not show up any visible message while working.
So check the ‘Screen On’ is helpful to see what event occurs on system bar.
This is an add-on to system function, not replacement.
* Support app2sd