You can make your own anaglyph stereoscopic 3D pictures without “3D camera”.
Make It 3D is a “3D” app that makes normal image to 3D image.
Make It 3D app generates anaglyph 3D photo from phone’s camera or gallery.
Make It 3D app can make anaglyph stereo pictures with only one camera.
With Make It 3D app, you don’t need “3D” smartphone which has “3D camera” to generate stereophotographs.
You can manually adjust intermediate stereogram by watching superimposed left and right pictures like stereoscope.
3D glasses are required to (red/cyan) see anaglyph stereoscopy.
3D glasses with black lenses such as the ones from 3D TV will not work.
These 3D glasses will not work.
- Polarized 3D glasses (LG 3D TV, movie theater)
- Active shutter 3D glasses (Samsung 3D TV, Sony 3D TV)
Only anaglyph 3D glasses (red/cyan lenses) will work!
You can get anaglyph 3D glasses from amazon, e-bay, or local comics store.
How to use
- Select camera or gallery
- Take two pictures with camera or select two pictures from gallery
- Adjust pictures with arrow and rotation buttons by watching intermediate 3D image
- 3D image will generated in a few seconds!
- Create “3D” image in a few seconds!
- Built-in camera with superposition mode: make aligned pictures taking easier!
- Front camera support
- Manual align mode: you can adjust 3D image by arrow & rotation buttons.
- Automatic align mode (PRO version only)
- Save 3D image (jpg) file to gallery
- Export path: sdcard/MakeIt3D
- More 3D options: black&white, color, Dubois, wiggle (animated GIF), side by side (parallel), side by side (cross), superposition
PRO version is also available. Make It 3D PRO provides
- Auto align feature
Size : 1.1M
Current Version : 2.02
Requires Android : 2.1 and up