Looking for job! Look no further! We have amazing 13 most popular job search engines, all accessible with a single request. Search worldwide – if you can’t find your dream job here it probably does not exist!
LinkUp, Beyond, Careerjet, Monster, Dice, JobServe, GitHub, Careers 2.0, LinkedIn, SimplyHired, Indeed, NRD.gov & CareerBuilder – you can search them all or pick the job search engines you like and reorder to suit your needs
* Set new job notifications and view new jobs for the repeated searches
* Sort results by date or relevance [for engines that support alternative sorting] * Clear search history from settings
* See history of your searches
* See your recently viewed jobs on the search screen
* Viewed jobs are marked read similar to email Inbox
* Rate jobs and see them jobs in one convenient list
* Annotate favorite jobs with your own comments
* One click search for the previous searches
* Share the job you like by email, Fb, Twitter and more based on apps installed on the phone.
* This can be done individually or in bulk from the “Rated” or “Noted” list
First and foremost – we do not collect any users private data
1. ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION – used when user clicks “locate” icon in the location field
* Use multiple keywords
* Typing a space will bring keywords such as “AND, OR, NOT, title:() and company:(). Simply select from the list
* Use specially formatted terms such as title:(Sales) or company:(Google)
* If auto-location fails please input location manually
* Location accepts postal (zip) code or combination of city, state
* People in UK or other locals, when entering location manually please don’t forget to select your country from the action bar
* To search on LinkedIn you need LinkedIn account (www.linkedin.com)
* List of supported countries varies by engine. Some engines may support lesser number of countries or not contain listings for your location and/or query.
* Detailed listing is a remote web page form the job vendor (agency or company). It may not be mobile-optimized. If you have difficulties to upload resume, apply, etc. the best thing is to email the link to yourself using “Share by” option from the menu
* If your device has per-Eclair (1.7) version of Android you will still get older HireADroid app