You have scattered digital photos, and a busy life. Ivy Gallery is an app that’s setting out to organize a life’s worth of digital photos – from a lifetime to a timeline. Ivy pulls your photos from everywhere they’re stored – Dropbox, Box, Instagram and many other services, as well as your mobile device — and drops them onto simple and easy to use timeline, where they are magically organized into Events, artistically collaged, and can be privately shared with selected friends.
Photos on local device
• Even without an account or Internet access, you can still use Ivy to view and organize local photos, without the need to upload them.
• Your local photos stay local and private. We won’t upload, share or post them without your permission.
Photos on Dropbox / Box / Instagram / Picasa / Flickr / SkyDrive / Google Drive
• Ivy server pulls photos from your Dropbox / Box / Instagram / Picasa / Flickr / SkyDrive / Google Drive, and then serves the photos to Ivy Gallery at device-optimized size. This way:
– Consumes much less mobile data;
– Launches faster, for only need to contact Ivy server rather than all services;
– Has smaller footprint, for we can support more services without adding much code to the gallery.
• Photos stay private. We won’t share/post them without your permission.
• Soon to support Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and more.
Photos from friends
• New in v1.3! Instantly save shared photos to your Cloud Storages, at ORIGINAL resolution.
• Create a Share and add/invite selected Members. Members add their photos in, for each other to view, download (at original resolution) and comment on.
• Not only from Ivy Gallery, but also from Ivy website, can Members view and contribute photos.
• Non-registered (but invited with a secret link) Members can still view photos on Ivy website.
• iPhone friends and friends on other platforms, all together. No more nagging friends to send you photos. No more taking the same group photo on multiple phones.
– Free and ad-free, all-in-one gallery.
– Smart photo manager. Automatically or manually organizing photos into events.
– Elegant photo browser. Artistically collaging photo thumbnails and smoothly scrolling through them.
– Elastic photo sharing. Privately sharing selected photos with selected Members who shared the moment.
– Battery and mobile data friendly, with 1) advanced caching and on-demand requesting techniques 2) serving photos to the gallery at device-optimized size.
– Gallery running in offline mode on local photos and local cached data.
– Gallery running in guest mode (without a registered account) as a local gallery to browse/view/organize/manage local photos.
– Selecting (tap-and-hold supported) and operating on multiple photos at a time.
– Linking unlimited number of Dropbox / Box / Instagram / Picasa / Flickr / SkyDrive / Google Drive accounts.
– Specifying folders/albums to pull from Dropbox / Box / Instagram / Picasa / Flickr / SkyDrive / Google Drive.
– Showing your favorite photos on the gallery cover, and hiding the rest instead of deleting them.
– Matching registered Members with your Contacts and Facebook friends (with your permission).
– Messaging/commenting in Shares.
– Viewing and contributing shared photos on Ivy website, as well as on Ivy Gallery.
Size : 4.6M
Current Version : 1.4.1
Requires Android : 2.3 and up