The Noble Quran Application is sponsored by “The Waqf of Badr Ibn Saleh Ar-Rajhi’s Mother”, and developed by “Al-Dar Al-Arabia for Information Technology”.
– Authenticated and documented by the Mushaf Revision Committee of Al-Azhar Ash-Sharif, Egypt.
– Revised by a scholarly committee licensed to the Ten Recitations of the Quran.
– Distinctive and unique design of the pages of Mushaf.
– Designed and developed in accordance with the latest edition of Mushaf of King Fahd Complex at Medina (1433 A.H.).
– Customizing and changing the interface of the application into 2 languages (Arabic, English).
– The ability to download the recitations of the most seven famous reciters of the Quran, if wanted.
– Listening to the recitations in the background while using other applications, or when the device is in standby or log off mode.
– Memorizing the Quran with the ability to fully control the verses repetition.
– A command bar for quickly accessing to the multiple services.
– The ability to copy the verse in regular script or in othmani script, with/out diacritic, and to share it on social networks, E-mails, and SMS.
– The ability to share a single page of the Mushaf as an image via social networks, E-mails, and SMS.
– A horizontal display of the Mushaf screen to clearly view the verses in a larger area.
– Notifications to the daily Wird of the Quran at certain times set by the user.
– The ability to add notes for Ayat.
Size : 26M
Current Version : 2.0
Requires Android : 4.0 and up
Offered By : Arabia For Information & Technology