Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android. Floating Toucher is a button floats on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps
2. Creating folder for apps or switches
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel’s color, or customize your own color.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button(Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. System switches
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The “Lock screen” feature requires activating device administrator, you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the “Uninstall” option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to “System settings” -> “Security settings” -> “Device administrators” deactivate “Floating Toucher”, then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
If you’d like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Current Version : 1.6
Size : 1.3M