Sign and return documents on your Android. DocuSign Ink is the world’s first personal electronic signature for everyone. Once you’ve tried it, you’ll wonder how you ever got along without it!
* Rated a Top Productivity Tablet App for 2011 *
“This app is absolutely gorgeous and can save you time and money by canceling out printing, scanning, faxing, and all of that stuff we no longer like to do.” — Drew Olanoff of TheNextWeb.
DocuSign Ink is an easy-to-use, free app that lets you sign and return any document on your Android device in seconds. Never print, scan, fax, ship or use a pen again! Unlike other apps that merely stamp your signature into a document, DocuSign Ink lets you create your own unique signature and ID card, add it and other data anywhere you like on the documents, and then send the documents back through email to anyone. Best of all, all your completed documents are stored for free in the cloud – available anytime, anywhere. Signing documents has never been easier!
DocuSign Ink runs on the world’s leading electronic signature network trusted by more than ten million users to complete more than 110 million transactions in over 55 countries. DocuSign is safe, trusted, and reliable.
- Sign, send, and store as many documents you want – for free!
- Open documents directly into DocuSign Ink from hundreds of locations, such as email, Google Docs, Box.net, Dropbox, and many more
- Supports all major document file types, including PDFs, Microsoft Office documents, and image files – even take a picture of a document to sign
- Simply drag and drop your signature, initials, date or checkboxes right into any document, and resize to fit any form. Also supports page rotation
- Create and save your online signature by writing on the screen with a stylus, your finger, or capture your ‘real signature’ by taking a photo
- Automatically convert PDF form fields so you can fill them out and sign in seconds!
- Store all your signed documents online with secure, cloud-based storage – fully-encrypted for your protection
- Additional plug in for Microsoft Outlook and support for Gmail, Hotmail, YahooMail!, and others via the firstname.lastname@example.org forwarding
- Sign up and log in with your social ID credentials – Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Windows Live, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more
- Manage your signed and in process documents
- HTC OpenSense SDK Enabled for enhanced HTC Scribe Pen interaction
Here are some cool ways to use DocuSign Ink for your personal and professional life:
- Sign a school form or permission slip
- Sign a lease or rental agreement
- Complete a real estate transaction
- Agree to service from builders, contractors, plumbers and more
- Initial a change order or work order
- Sign a NDA or business contract
- Authorize direct deposit, change of address and other forms
- Commit to fulfilling tasks or New Year’s resolutions
- And much, much more!
DocuSign Ink is available for:
Desktop: Mac, Windows and Web
Mobile: Android, iPhone
Tablet: Android, iPad
Web: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer
Software and Service Plug-Ins: Microsoft Outlook 2007-2010