Day by Day is a planning application designed to fully implement Google Calendar and Google Tasks as all-in-one Android application. With its help you can plan your future schedule using any Android device and this schedule will be available for all your phones and tablets connected to Internet.
Day by Day has lots of features to offer. They are:
– presentation of events and tasks in one list
– synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
– incorporation of your contacts’ birthdays into the common list
– easy-to-handle agenda and month view
– interactive widget on the device desktop
– configurable widget layout
– lock screen widget in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
– birthday reminder
– voice input
– subtasks or todo lists in your events and tasks (limited in free version)
– rich set of options for recurrent task (limited in free version)
– priority in tasks (full version only)
– users can share text information from another app with Day by Day, for example, when creating task or event (full version only)
– the app is compatible with Android 2.2 “Froyo”, 2.3.x “Gingerbread”, 3.x “Honeycomb”, 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich”, 4.1–4.3 “Jelly Bean”
You will be able to create the events with fixed beginning and end, as well as the events which due to a certain time or which could be postponed, in any case you will be prompted to set a reminder which will help you keep track on your schedule.
This organizer is so simple that no further explanation is actually needed, just download and enjoy!
The list of supported languages:
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese/Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian.
The DayByDay team wishes you more interesting events and tasks you would love to accomplish with a little help from Day by Day!