Keep track of your food, exercise and weight, with access to the world's highest quality food and nutrition database and most supportive community which will help you lose weight fast. Connect with a global community of people looking to make a change for the better and start losing weight the healthy way. Achieve your goals with Calorie Counter by FatSecret.
FatSecret is fast, simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed with your diet and lose weight:
– An intuitive food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating.
– A wonderful community that's ready to support you and turbo charge your weight loss.
– A barcode scanner and auto-complete functions.
– Image recognition of foods and meals so you can use the camera and take photos to track your nutrition with pictures.
– Detailed reporting and goals for all your calories, macros and nutrients, including by food and meals.
– An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
– A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
– A weight tracker to record your weight loss progress.
– A photo album. #Photodiet #Foodsnap #Instacalorie
– A journal to record your thoughts and feelings.
– Fantastic recipes and meal ideas.
– Sharing and interacting with your professional of choice.
– Facebook and Google login.
– Sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
The app syncs with Google Fit.
The app also syncs with FatSecret Professional, the most convenient way to share your food, exercise and weight with your preferred health professional. Your health professional will get free access to simple and powerful tools to monitor your performance and provide you with feedback, advice and support.
We hope you'll love Calorie Counter by FatSecret. We strive to make the app the worlds most effective diet and weight loss program to help you lose weight, gain weight or just live a healthy lifestyle. We are constantly working to improve the app so there's plenty more goodies to come 😉
– Delete weigh in entries
– Edit weigh in entries
– Change the starting date of your diet
– Rotate the phone to view your complete weight history chart
Thanks for sharing your amazing experiences using food image recognition to help you calorie count – we love it! Get around the #Photodiet with FatSecret #Foodsnap and join our #Instacalorie revolution.
Calorie Counter by FatSecret
Android 4.0 and up
Dec 12, 2016