Budgeting-App is for everybody who doesn’t need thousands of features but are looking for a simple, beautiful app to track personal spending.
This app has a strong focus on simplicity. It can be so easy to record a transaction: tap the desired category from the apps home screen –> the QuickAdd-dialog opens – from here, you can enter the desired amount with a large, easy to read number pad –> hit OK and you’re done. The amount you entered is automatically assigned to the current day. 95% of the time that’s all you need. And if you really need to enter more details (different date, payment method, comments, etc.) you can use a detailed dialog.
The app does not have every function you can imagine, but rather utilizes a solid set of features. It aims to be an app you actually use – not just install. It’s ad-free and no Internet connection is required.
– Use it as your primary spending tracker
– Use it to record your spending on the road in combination with another tool at home
– The app can also be used temporarily to keep track of a shopping tour, vacation or business trip
– A compatible desktop app is also available (see below)
– From the Category List, you can reach all the central functions with a single tap
– Categories can be grouped by expenses, income and investments
– Assign each category a suitable icon
– automate recurring transactions
– Enter transactions with the QuickAdd dialog without having to use the native keyboard
– Several charts and reports are available
– Configure two standard payment options to be used within the QuickAdd dialog
– No Internet connection is required
– Export your data to CSV
– Mail yourself the exported data directly from the app or upload it to Dropbox
– Backup and recovery features
– Detailed documentation is also integrated
A free compatible desktop app for Windows or Mac is also available.
Size : 3.7M
Current Version : 2.7.1
Requires Android : 2.2 and up
Offered By : Norbert D. Frank