B1 Free Archiver is an application to unzip and unrar archives and extract original set of files.
B1 can open .zip, .rar, .b1, as well as 34 other formats.
Also you can create b1 and zip archives to compress files and folders.
– Required permissions
– Main features
*** B1’s translated to more than 30 languages. We very much appreciate your support
and we are welcome everyone to contribute to translations at http://crowdin.net/project/b1-free-archiver-android/invite
*** WARNING: Please consider it is not the final version of B1, but only 0.6.
Not all features are available yet and a few might not always work properly.
We have quite big to-do list and we are working on releasing new versions as soon as possible.
We appreciate any feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Required permissions:
read/write external storage – to create archives and copy files to external storages.
access network state and internet – for google analytics module which is used to collect aggregate data on general usage frequency and marketing efficiency.
*** Main features:
* open zip files (unzip)
* open rar files (unrar)
* open 7z, apk, a, ar, arj, bz2, bzip2, cab, deb, gz, gzip, jar, iso, lha, lzh, lzma, mtz, rpm,
tar, tar.bz2, tbz, tbz2, tar.gz, tgz, tpz, taz, tar.lzma, tar.xz, tar.Z, xap, xar, xz, Z, zipx
* support for zip with non-Latin symbols
* open password-protected zip, rar and 7z
* open multi-part (splitted) rar and b1 archives
* compress files into zip archive
* compress files into b1 with smart compression
* progress in notification area and work in background mode
* file navigation, copy/paste, delete/rename, file properties
* multi-selection of files and folders
* favorite folders
* hiding files from media scan
*** Our road-map for future versions:
* creating password-protected zip and b1 archives
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction
* better support for encrypted and splitted zip and rar archives
* usability improvements
* both extraction and compression speed improvements
If you’d like to suggest another feature please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
*** Frequently Asked Questions
* Where can I get the password?
If you were asked to enter password that does NOT mean you need password for B1 Archiver.
It means that your archive is password-protected, which means that people how created that archive encrypted it with a secret password. Please check this article for most common ways to find password – http://b1.org/help/Where-can-I-get-the-password-to-the-archive.jsp
If you 100% sure that your archive is regular and not protected, but you are still asked for the pass – please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for investigation, it might be issue with the software.
Started in 2011 B1 Free Archiver continues to gain popularity among the users all over the word due to its high functionality and friendly interface. We are making B1 so amazingly simple that every task can be done in a few taps.
That’s why our users enjoy working with our soft. Would you like to join them?
CURRENT VERSION : 0.7.3
REQUIRES ANDROID : 2.1 and up
Size : 3.7M