AOSS lets you easily connect your phone to your AirStation with secure Wi-Fi.
This application easily, securely connects your Android device to a Buffalo AirStation wireless router with Wi-Fi.
Follow the instructions in the wizard on your Android device, then press the AOSS button on the wireless router. All security (encryption) settings are configured automatically.
If your Android device has Wi-Fi calling (some models of US T-Mobile and Orange UK), turn it off during AOSS setup.
Troubleshooting: If an error occurs, try the actions below.
- Restart the Android device.
- Restart the wireless router.
- Exit all other running applications.
- Perform the connection procedure near the wireless router.
- Change the channel of the wireless router.
If your router is dual-band [2.4 GHz (11g) and 5 GHz (11a)], switch to 2.4 GHz (11g).
- If an application that controls the Wi-Fi connection is installed, try exiting or uninstalling the application. (Wi-Fi Manager app, Wi-Fi Calling app, etc.)
- If other Wi-Fi network settings are already stored, delete any unnecessary settings.
Android 2.1 (Eclair)
Android 2.2 (Froyo)
Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
Android 3.0 / 3.1 / 3.2 (Honeycomb)
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Android 4.1 / 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Desire HD (HTC)
- Galaxy S (Samsung)
- Galaxy S 2 (Samsung)
- Galaxy Tab (Samsung)
- Milestone 2 (Motorola)
- Streak (Dell)
- XOOM (Motorola)
- Xperia arc (Sony Ericsson)
- Xperia X10 (Sony Ericsson)
- Xperia ray (Sony Ericsson)
- GALAXY NEXUS (Samsung)
- Nexus 7 (ASUS)
Compatible Wireless Routers (Access Points):
Wireless routers that include AOSS (AirStation One-touch Secure System)
*Operation is not compatible with the wireless routers below.
*AOSS is a trademark of Buffalo Inc.
Size : 1.5M
Current Version : 2.0.4
Requires Android : 2.1 and up