Trim, merge, split, transcode, add music, apply effects, grab video frames, share your videos, convert to MP3… AndroVid provides you the following functionalities:
– Trim your videos and produce clips.
– Add music (replace audio or mix music with original audio, adjust audio volumes)
– Merge multiple videos into one file (Videos must be same format and size. Limited to 30 seconds per clip. In Pro Version clips can be any length)
– Delete middle parts from a video
– Split your video files into two separate video clips
– Grab video frames
– Convert your video files to MP3 audio files
– Video Effects (Fade in/out, Gray Tone, Mirror, Negate, Remove Audio, Slow / Fast Motion, Swap U-V)
– Set video frames as wallpaper
– Share your video clips and grabbed video images. Upload your videos to facebook , youtube etc.
– Play video clips
– Sort your videos by their name, size, duration and date
– Rename/Delete videos on your phone
Arabic language added by Abdullah al-jaser
Portuguese language added by Jervânio Lima
Some Notes on Usage:
* MP3 files go to /sdcard/AndroVid/audio folder.
* Grabbed images go to /sdcard/AndroVid/image folder
* During trimming in order to get the correct start/end points you can use Zoom buttons which zoom in/out the timescale.
Purpose of Permissions:
“READ SENSITIVE LOG DATA”: This permission is used when a crash occurs in the AndroVid application. Log data is collected to fix bugs. You can disable this permission using the “Options” menu.
If you see any problem please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or report it on our web site androvid.blogspot.com
AndroVid uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.
Size : 9.2M
Current Version : 2.3.3
Requires Android : 2.1 and up