* Users of battery-saving apps such Greenify or Sony Stamina: you need to add AlarmPad in their list of exceptions for the alarms to work properly
* Interested in getting the app for free without ads plus trying out new features before everybody else?
* if you like the app please help us by leaving a review. Thank you.)
AlarmPad is an alarm clock that brings context to your alarms. Set one and see right away the weather forecast and your calendar appointments following its time. AlarmPad listens to your calendar updates and offers beautiful widgets that put in one place your next alarm, calendar appointment and weather forecast. It also allows you to listen to your personal messages and speak voice commands to dismiss or snooze the alarm.
AlarmPad is in beta. If you run into any problems, please write to us before leaving a review: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to work with you to add new features or fix any issue you might have.
* Get information in context: Set the alarm and get weather forecast updates and your appointments following its time.
* Dismiss the alarm to a beautiful notification view: Get detailed weather and calendar information immediately after dismissing it. AlarmPad can also speak that information to you.
* Customize your alarm: Set your own personal message and let AlarmPad speak it in your language. It supports speaking the message while the alarm rings or after you dismiss it.
* Set an alarm for your calendar events: AlarmPad detects when you create a calendar event and asks if you want to create an alarm for it. Simple and easy.
* Use your bluetooth device: AlarmPad supports bluetooth so you can dismiss your alarms with a voice command while driving
* Use it with DashClock: AlarmPad comes with an extension to display information about your next alarm on DashClock.
* Integrate it into other apps: Automatically set alarms using other apps such as Tasker by simply choosing the “set an alarm” option.
* Use your MindMe Pro Key: If you already bought the MindMe Pro Key, there is no need to buy another. AlarmPad works with the one you already own.
* Available in English, German, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish
About the free version
* You can only have 5 active alarms at a time on the free version. The alarm clock allows as many alarms as you want but you need to disable the active ones first when you reach the limit.
The free version is also ad-supported. Ads only have access to your Internet connection to display them and estimate your country/city location.
To remove these limits and ads, please consider buying the pro version or the MindMe pro key. With this pro key you also get access to our other app, MindMe Smart Notifications.
About the permissions
AlarmPad takes advantage of your phone’s capabilities in many ways. We are very careful with the permissions we request and make sure to only use them for the features we offer.
Size : 3.3M
Current Version : 1.3.2
Requires Android : 2.3 and up