– accelerated download by using multithreading (3 parts)
– interception of links from the browser and a clipboard;
– the icon of the program and loading progress in the notification panel;
– the window over all windows with the list of running downloadings;
– saving of files of different types in different folders;
– sound and vibration after the download is complete;
– resume after disconnect or restart the program;
– more options in the settings.
In pro version (no ads):
– parallel downloading three files simultaneously;
– accelerated download by using multithreading (9 parts)
– planning of loading of files in due time.
Add links from browser:
– press on link and from a window “Complete action using” select the program (supported by Android Stock Browser and Dolphin)
– long press on a link to display the context menu, press “Share link” and from a window “Share via” select the program (supported by Firefox and Skyfire), or press “Copy link” and service intercepts the link;
– copy the link text (beginning on “http://” or “www”) in an address line of the browser and service intercepts the link (supported by Maxthon)
– press on the download to start/stop the process;
– press on the completed download to open the file;
– long press on download to display the context menu.
– click on the widget to launch the program;
– if the program is running, click on the widget to start/stop the process;
– If the scheduler works, widget displays the time to start/stop.
NOTE: YouTube is not supported under the rules of Google.