1-Tap to clean all cache, search histories and calls log. A default cleaner is also included.
Are you running out of application storage?
You now can get more available storage space by clearing apps created cache/data files.
– Cache Cleaner
– History Cleaner
– Call/Text Cleaner
– Default Cleaner
“Cache cleaner” will not work for Android 4.0.1/4.0.2 due to the the Android system bug. Google fixed this problem in 4.0.3
There are four cleaners included in this app. Cache Cleaner, History Cleaner and Call/Text Cleaner help you to get more free space for the internal phone storage by clearing apps cached files, data files, or search/navigation history records. If you have selected to launch apps by default for some actions. Default Cleaner helps you to clear the default settings.
Auto or 1-tap to clear all cache, search history, calls log and the best is you don’t have to ROOT the phone anymore! This app is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
– 1-tap to clear all cached files
– 1-tap to clear all search and browser navigation history records
– 1 tap to clear calls log
– list all default apps and clear selected defaults
– home screen widget shows cache and available size
– auto clear all cache and history at a specified interval
– auto clear cache when the device is low on internal storage space
– clear cache or history for a specified application
– notify you on startup if more than 500K bytes cache used
– list applications by either cache, data, code, total size or app name
– view application on Market
– uninstall application
– open application
– show application details page
For user’s manual, FAQ, please tap MENU > Settings > About for details.