Simple Weather Clock
If you are experiencing problems, email to developer directly. We try our best to solve your problems. Instead of getting mad at comments and giving poor rating.
We call it, Weather Clock! Basic weather information combined with analog clock. The concept of this widget is simple and minimalist.
It is lightweight (both apk size and data traffic), efficient and effective widget, functional yet attractive widget.
1. 2×2 sized widget
2. Tap on a widget to enter menu setting
3. Simple and efficient widget
4. Widget shows time, weather information with its location
5. Digital clock, support both 12H and 24H format
6. More detailed weather information when tapped
7. Support both Metric (Celcius) and Imperial (Fahrenheit) measurement unit
8. Auto Refresh
9. Today and Tomorrow Forecast Weather Data (Full Version)
10. Themes (Full Version)
I prepare 2 versions here. Free version and Full version.
If you like my widget you can consider to buy me a cup of JAVA coffee to accompany me on sleepless night. (^.^) Haha just kidding…Just please consider to buy Full Version to support development. It would be at reasonable price. And you’ll get more features compared to the free version 🙂
On full version you can have Today and Tomorrow Forecast Weather Data.
1. This is a widget not an application. Installation does not give you application. Instead, go to Home Screen and long press to add a Widget.
2. In case of Force Close, try to remove then add the widget back to home screen or reboot your device.
3. Avoid any task killer that may stop this widget.
4. I have this widget on my Home Screen since development time and seems it does not drain battery at all.
5. The weather information is powered by Yahoo Weather.
6. The weather image is powered by Enthropia Labs Graphics under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.