Get online at over 1 million WiFi hotspots around the world. Pay per minute with Skype Credit. The must-have app for trips abroad and international travelers.
Reduce your data roaming costs when you’re abroad:
• Use Skype WiFi to connect to WiFi hotspots at hotels, airports, train stations, bars and restaurants – available at over 1 million hotspots worldwide.
• Just one tap to connect – then browse the internet, check email, use Skype, check Facebook, update Twitter, upload photos, download music or ebooks.
• Only pay for the time you’re connected – there are no limits on the amount of data you can upload or download.
It’s easy to get started:
• Download the free Skype WiFi app.
• Sign in with your Skype account.
• Make sure you have some Skype Credit in your account.
Getting online at a compatible hotspot:
• Open the Skype WiFi app
• Tap Connect.
• You’re online! Simple.
Once you’ve finished, just tap Disconnect.
Great low per-minute prices, wherever you’re connecting:
• With Skype WiFi, you can go online and pay by the minute. Before you connect, you’ll clearly see the price of the hotspot you’re connecting to.
• Remember, you’ll only ever be charged for the minutes you’re connected, not the amount you download or upload.
• You’re in control – each session lasts for a maximum of 30 minutes and you’ll be asked to reconnect if you wish to continue your session. You can tap Disconnect at any time.
• Check Skype WiFi availability and costs at http://www.skype.com/go/skypewifi.
• Android device running Android 2.2 or newer
• WiFi connection to compatible network
• Skype Account with Skype Credit required
Skype WiFi is provided by 3rd party WiFi operators around the world.
CURRENT VERSION : 126.96.36.199
REQUIRES ANDROID : 2.2 and up
how to install skype on Micromax Bolt A46
thanks hope it works!
downloaded skype wifi apk does not open
please fix this!
Ty so much
I want to be able to enjoy making calls any time I connect to Skype, and another facility I mw0ay need.
thanks for all the goodies.