« Prayer times ® Muslim Toolbox » is an Android app for the Muslims all around the world.
This app provides islamic prayer times (Salat) and the direction to the Qibla wherever you are in the world.
–> Accurate and exact Salat:
– Shows the times for the Fajr, Sunrise, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib et Isha.
–> A quick and easy selection of the city:
– Select your city manually amongst a list of 6 000 000 in 251 countries, or be located automatically thanks to your integrated GPS.
– Memorize your favorite cities.
–> Configurable Calculation of the timetable:
– Several methods of calculation (for Fajr and Isha).
– Various juristic methods (for the Asr).
– Adjust manually the twilight angle (for the Fajr and Isha).
– Adjust manually the minutes for each.
– Display the hours with the AM/PM format.
–> Adhan notifications:
– Activate the notifications in order to be informed when it is time, so that you won’t miss any prayer.
– Select the azan for which you want to be warned.
– Wake up to the sound of the alarm before the Fajr.
–> Direction of Mecca / Qibla :
– Use the compass to know in which direction to pray.
– Indication about the distance between your position and the position of the Mecca.
–> Rakats counter.
–> The others features:
– A pretty neat GUI with a little touch of Islamic art.
– A help/support menu in case of a technical problem.
– New features coming as the application is in constant evolution.
For any questions, suggestions or bug report: a tutorial, a F.A.Q and a contact form are available on the application.
The team of « Prayer times ® Muslim Toolbox » is aware of the importance of Salat in Islam. We provide you an useful Android application that will keep you informed about the exact hours of Salat throughout the year.
Download and recommend this program to your friends and family.
– Follow us on:
Thank you in advance for your comments. May Allah preserve us and guide us all to the right path.
– Bug fix
– Compatible Android 6.0
Prayer times: Qibla & Azan