The app will also show you fuel prices and nearest gas stations.
Fuelio: Gas log & costs is using full tank algorithm to calculate fuel consumption. Thanks to this, the app can calculate how many litres/gallons of fuel you have used between fill-ups. When you buy fuel just enter the amount you purchased and your current odometer value. Fill-up will calculate your fuel economy/efficiency, maintain a log of your purchases, and display plots and statistics for your data.
The app provides statistics as total and average number of fill-ups, fuel costs and mileage in a nice-looking, easy to use interface and in visual charts.
Fuelio app stores your data locally but any time you want, you can connect it to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive) and make sure you won’t loose your data even after loosing or crashing your device.
– Easy and clean design
– Mileage log (track your fill-ups, gas costs, fuel economy, partial fill-ups, gps location)
– Costs tracking (auto service)
– Vehicle management – fuel costs
– Multiple vehicles
– Bi-fuel vehicle tracking (with two tanks eg. Gasoline + LPG)
– Useful statistics (total statistics, fill-ups, costs, average, fuel economy stats)
– Distance unit: kilometres, miles
– Fuel unit: litres, us gallons, imperial gallons
– Import/Export to SD (CSV)
– Show your fill-ups on Google Map
– Charts (fuel consumption, fuel costs, monthly costs…)
– Dropbox Backup
– Google Drive Backup
– Reminders (date, odo counter)
– Flex vehicles support
NOW PRO FEATURES ARE FREE (no ads!):
Dropbox Sync (official API)
Auto-backup with Dropbox (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Google Drive Backup (official APIv2)
Auto-backup with Google Drive (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Shortcut (widget) for faster fill-ups adding
Costs module you can track other expenses of your car (not only fuel)
Cost stats – you can define your own category (like service, maintenance, insurance, wash, parking…)
Summary and each category stats
Cost charts (fuel vs other costs, categories, total monthly costs)
Reporting module – create report for your car, save it to TEXT file and share it!
You can find us:
Official site: http://fuel.io
New: Months headers in logs (optional)
New Google Drive API. Please re-login to use Drive Backup
Note: If you see Google Play Services error – please disconnect your account from Drive and sign in again until you see permission dialog (it’s Google Play Services bug – small group of users is having this issue)
Faster app start
Fuel amount bars in Fuel Log are back (Settings/Other settings)
New mileage log layout!
Fuelio: Gas log & costs
Sygic maps navigation