Manage files on the SD card.
users: If you have problems updating, please read the section “NOTICE” below!
File Manager allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to display “Open” and “Save” dialogs.
NOTICE TO CYANOGENMOD USERS or derived ROMs: If you see this error “package file was not signed correctly”, then you are using a custom build of CyanogenMod or similar that ships a version of OI File Manager with wrong signature. Please write to CyanogenMod to fix this issue. To delete the wrong version do the following:
Alternatively, you can also uninstall with Titanium Backup, reboot, then install the update.
– add tool box:”task manager” “app uninstaller” “wallpaper slideshow”
– bug fixes
– fix bug that prevented sending attachments through menu “Send”
– new menu item for multiselect: copy, move or delete multiple files at once.
– case insensitive sort order (issue 334).
– handle projections in the provider (issue 324).
– drop “mimetype” from provider path.
– delete files and folders in background (issue 294).
– new application icon for Android 2.0 or higher.
– exclude/include directories from media scan (activate this feature in advanced settings).
– allow app installation on external storage (requires Android 2.2 or higher)
– fix browser file upload (issue 288)
– support Android 2.3.
– translations into various languages.
– bug fixes (issue 308, 318).
Size : 134k
Current Version : 1.2
Requires Android : 1.1 and up