Blade Buddy Free (Ad-supported version) allows you go edit various system settings on your Android Device including:
– Enable hardware acceleration (required for some games to run)
– Disable boot animation
– Enable/Disable Stagefright codecs (helps some games, and videos – depends on device whether this helps or not)
– Disable forced camera shutter sound
– Change LCD Density
– Change WIFI scanning interval
– Alter Dalvik VM Heap Size
– Alter Dalvik VM Heap Start Size
– Alter Dalvik VM Heap Growth Limit
– Quick reboot, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader, quick power-off
– Re-mount /system as read-write (PRO only – requires working busybox)
– Re-mount /system as read-only (PRO only – requires working busybox)
* NOTE: this software requires a rooted phone and root permissions to work *
NOTE: this software requires a rooted phone and root permissions to work! In addition, some functions require a recent version of BusyBox to be installed.
WARNING: changing system settings can put your phone into a non-working state. Please make sure you know what you are doing as I am not responsible for any damage caused by using this app.
A note on permissions. The following permissions are required:
Required to download adverts in the ad-supported version and for analytics.
Required to get adverts in the right language for the ad-supported version and for also for analytics e.g. so that we can see which languages we need to localise for.
Required to generate the network unlock code.
CURRENT VERSION : 1.41
REQUIRES ANDROID : 2.1 and up