• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Share.”
• Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page, Continuous scroll, or Reading mode.
ANNOTATE AND REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
• View and work with annotations in the comments list.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS.
• Easily access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to sign, review, and share.
• Add comments to your document in Acrobat Reader and they will sync back to Adobe Scan.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document.
PRINT, STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account.
• Connect your Dropbox account.
• Print documents from your Android device.
Convert PDFs and organize pages on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app, and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
ORGANIZE PAGES IN PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase.
• Reorder, rotate, and delete pages in your PDFs.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase.
• Create PDF files.
• Convert Microsoft Office files and images to PDF.
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase.
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files.
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack, or Export PDF, just sign in to convert and export PDFs on the go.
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian,
Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish
Acrobat Reader for Android is free.
• Create an Adobe ID or use your Facebook or Google account to sign in.
• Quickly edit and change the font when reviewing comments.
• Added accessibility support for bulleted lists.
Adobe Acrobat Reader