WiEye is a FREE 802.11 WiFi Analyzer for Android. WiEye can be used for wireless site surveys, wifi scanning, and wireless discovery. It reports the Name, BSSID, Signal Strength (dBm), Channel, and Frequency of all access points within range. It also graphs this data so you can see WiFi congestion for each available channel.
By using this WiFi scanner, you are helping support the Southern Methodist University wireless technology research group learn more about wireless signals in current use across the world and develop more efficient protocols and algorithms.
– Before or at the time of collecting usage statistics, we will disassociate the measured data from the user’s personal identification.
– We will collect and use of usage statistics solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
– We will only retain usage statistics as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
– We will collect usage statistics by a lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
– A user’s location should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date and without regard to the person’s identity.
– We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
– We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.