With Whoscall, you can instantly identify the calls and SMS text messages not in your contact list. Whoscall also helps you block unwanted numbers and texts like spam, scams, telemarketers, robocalls and more. Start protecting your phone communication now and enjoy a pleasant calling experience.
★ One of the Best Apps of 2013 on Google Play in 8 countries ★
★ "Helps Users Avoid spam Calls" -TechCrunch ★
• Instant caller id identification
Identify background information of incoming unknown calls and unknown SMS text messages in a blink through tags reported by other users, internet search results, and our comprehensive global database. Say Hello to Strangers!
• Call block / Robocall block / SMS block
Block spam, scams, telemarketers, robocalls and SMS texts intelligently to ensure a harassment-free calling experience. Never say Hello to Spammers!
• Database with over 700 million phone numbers
Search global database of 700,000,000 phone numbers.
• Report Numbers
Report name for unknown numbers to create a reliable communication network for everyone. You can help other users avoid spam, scams, telemarketers, robocalls and SMS texts by reporting.
• Offline Database (Lightning identification)
Fast phone number search and offline accessibility
(This function only works for numbers in the database)
• Whoscall Card: Personalized mobile name card
Create your own personalized Whoscall Card to show to the others. Whoscall Card works like a mobile name card as your identity is displayed to the other side while calling. Your calls are more likely to be answered and people can easily add you to their favorite list.
• Making a Post: Your message will automatically be showcased to others
With the new post function of Whoscall Card, you can post important messages with enriched photos. Highlights of your posts will be displayed to the other side at the end of the call. Even in a missed call, your message will be delivered and showcased.
**The offline databases are available only in the following countries (Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea and USA, Brazil, Malaysia etc.)
• Android v4.0 or higher versions
• Stable Internet access required for real-time lookup.
• Use of 3rd party SMS apps might cause blocking failure.
• Use of battery conservation apps may cause performance issues.
• Starting from Android 4.4, Google has revoked SMS/MMS permissions from developers. Due to that fact, Whoscall will not be able to block SMS/MMS for Android versions 4.4 and above. call blocking feature is not affected.
• Due to system limitations of dual sim card phones, Whoscall have to be customized for each device. If your device is not in the following list, Whoscall may have some difficulties operating on that phone. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
HTC one Dual 802d (Android 4.2.2)
Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S6102 (Android 2.3.6)
Samsung Galaxy win i8552 (Android 4.1.2)
Samsung Grand Duos GT-I9082 (Android 4.1.2)
RedMi 2013023 (Android 4.2.2)
MTK-mini3 (Android 4.2.2)
Hello, users ! Please follow us: Facebook Page: facebook.com/whoscall
Say Hello on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Whoscall_APP
1. Improve pop dialog performance
2. Fix notification can’t remove issue
Whoscall – Caller ID & Block