Whistle & Find – Phone Finder
You are always letting your smartphone somewhere lying in your room, apartment or house and then you just can`t find it no more? Here is the solution!
HOW to start:
1. Choose a song
2. Change volume (first time you open, it has to be clicked! Then only if you want to change volume)
3. Turn whistle detection “ON”
4. Whistle to test(stop music via Button on bottom) or leave the App and start to whistle.
5. To quit the app, just turn whistle detection to “Off” and then leave the app via Back-button OR hit menu-button and choose “Quit”.
Just whistle and your android smartphone will ring with the chosen soundfile and the chosen volume.
Forget the long searches and the unsuccessfull callings to your muted smartphone to find your phone. With this app it´s going to be easy to locate or detect where your phone is!
Just choose your desired soundfile, your desired volume and then start the whistle detection.
Just turn on this application if you are at home or somewhere you always forget where you have placed your device and be reassured that you can find your phone by just whistling. Anytime you can turn off the application if you want to save battery or to prevent unwanted whistles.
Tested on android-devices from version 4.1 (API 16). But also working on android-devices from Version 2.3.3 (API 10). If you have any problems than please just contact me via e-mail.
1. Start the app.
2. Choose a soundfile, set desired volume and if soundfile should be repeated.
3. Turn whistle detection on.
4. Let it run! Just leave the app and find your phone by whistling!
5. To turn it off, just turn whistle detection off and leave the app!
- Needed to record the whistle.
* android.permission.INTERNET und android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
- Needed for ads inside the app. (No push ads!)
- Needed to find out if the app is running in foreground. If it`s not running in foreground you get an notification to stop playing the sound, otherwise you can stop the sound by clicking the button inside the app.
- This permission is needed on devices from android version 4.1. If “Protect SD-Card” is on, this permission is required to choose a soundfile.
Any questions or suggestions? Just contact me at the e-mail adress below!
Size : 494k
Current Version : 1.7
Requires Android : 2.2 and up