Whatscan for WhatsApp
* You can use same WhatsApp account on mobiles and tablets.
* You can have 2 WhatsApp account in same mobile.
* Send and receive messages, pictures or even videos from your friends and family with Whatscan easily!
* Whatscan for whatsapp secured with your Password.
* more than 64 Languages
* Whatsapp web for Messenger and Chatting.
* Easy to control children whatsapp with clone whatsapp account with whatsweb for whatsapp.Hint: Whatscan for whatsapp web is created by us, and it not an official WhatsApp application and not associated with WhatsApp Inc.
– Take picture direct from camera and send it
– Send Audio Voice
– Send Images, Videos and Documents from Gallery
– Fix some layout Problems on Portrait
– App now faster
– Fix many bugs
– App more stable
NOTE: Soon Open multi Accounts.
WhatsApp is a phone messenger that has become incredibly popular due to its user-friendly features. However, there is no way one can install it on multiple devices. When the demand to access WhatsApp messages from the computer or browser became too much, the developers came up with the WhatsApp web. The web version of this chat app allows the users to access their messages, reply, and generally manage the overall settings. Here, in this article, we will discuss the features of WhatsApp, the best way to download WhatsApp Web scan, and some tips on how you can better use WhatsApp Web.
What is WhatsApp?
Before we move on to other topics, it is better if we take a look at what WhatsApp is. It is a Web Browser Client for the Messaging App that is WhatsApp. It lets the user access WhatsApp and other services. Since it has become a tremendously popular application, any new feature released by the developers impact the users.
When the company release WhatsApp Web, the users were excited since the browser-based application made the user experience so much better. It offers almost everything that the app version offers, such as downloading and sending media files, sending and receiving messages, and viewing WhatsApp stories, and so on. There is no dedicated WhatsApp Web app as of now.
What is WhatsApp Web APK?
WhatsApp Web APK is one of the ways on how you can simulate WhatsApp on a website. There are several services and platforms that allow users to access the feature. All you will have to do is to scan the barcode on the WhatsApp Web screen using your WhatsApp. Once done, you will have access to your entire chat history, a story that your friends have put up, images and other media, and status of other users.
Downloading WhatsApp Web App on Android
Now that you know what WhatsApp is and what is the use of WhatsApp Web APK, let’s look at the steps to download and install WhatsApp Web APK.
- The very first thing you need to do is to enable download from an unknown source. In order to do this, go to Settings and click on Security. Find and tap on “Enable Unknown Sources”. This will now allow you to install from third-party platforms.
- Visit appsapk.com or click on the link here – https://www.appsapk.com/whatscan-for-whatsapp/ – to download WhatsApp Web App.
- Find the downloaded file on your phone and install the app.
- Open the app and change the setting, if you wish and restore your chat history.
WhatScan is another option that you can use that will turn your WhatsApp into a QR code reader which you can then use to scan the barcode and start chatting. You will be happy to know that the app is extremely lightweight and consumes low battery, RAM, and data.
WhatsApp Web Set-up
- Visit web.whatsapp.com on your browser. You will see a QR code on the main page.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Tap on the menu bar and click on WhatsApp Web.
- You will note that the camera opens up, using which you can scan the QR code.
- This will sync the WhatsApp application from the phone and the web browser, enabling you to access all the content, such as chat group, status, and chat history from your computer.
Features of WhatsApp
WhatsApp is a really cool messaging app with a version for computer browsers as well. The developers came up with the WhatsApp web idea to offer additional convenience to the users. If you have not used WhatsApp before, let us give you an idea of its features.
You would be able to read messages, send and receive texts to all your contacts. You would need data or Wi-Fi connection in order to send or receive texts. You can also add a profile picture and change it whenever you wish. One would also be able to put up a status and change it as per their wish. If you put up a story, it will be available for the next 24 hours. The story could be a text, an image, or even a video.
You can easily send your friends and families images, audios, videos, location in real time, and contact information from your storage. Besides this, you can also forward the media you have received from one person to another. If you want to send a document, file, or any attachment, WhatsApp is one of the easiest ways.
WhatsApp Web Tips
If you are new to WhatsApp Web, these tips might help you navigate and use the platform better. If you tend to use your keyboard a lot, we are sure these keyboard shortcuts for WhatsApp Web would lifesaving.
- Ctrl + Alt+ Shift + N: Create new group
- Ctrl + Alt+ P: Open profile status
- Ctrl + Alt+ E: Archive chat
- Ctrl + Alt+ Shift + M: Mute chat
- Ctrl + Alt+ Shift + ]: Next chat
- Ctrl + Alt+ Shift + [: Previous chat
- Ctrl + Alt+ Shift + U: Mark as unread
- Ctrl + Alt+ Backspace: Delete chat
If you love emojis, why not try pressing Shift + Tab? This will move the focus to the emoji icon which will open when you press the enter key. If you want to preview the messages you have received without actually opening the WhatsApp Web, you can choose to install extensions like WAToolkit. This will not prompt the read receipt.
If you want to send someone a file, video, or image, all you have to do is to find the file on your computer and drag and drop it onto the chat window. It will upload automatically. You will receive a preview of it before you send it. Did you know you can even change the wallpaper? Click on the settings and on the “Change Chat Wallpaper”. While this changes the background of the WhatsApp Web browser, it will not affect your phone. Hope this article helped you with understanding the Best way to Download WhatsApp Web Scan.
Features of Whatscan
With an easy-to-use interface, it is a great option to send or receive messages, photos, and other media. It is completely free and does not have any kind of paid subscriptions or memberships. Whatscan for WhatsApp is an excellent way of using the app in multiple devices. You can password-protect the app as well.
Pros & Cons
Pros: If you have received some important information or a document on your WhatsApp that you need to access on the computer, this is a great way to do it. Even while you are using the desktop version, you will receive a notification regarding your messages. Every time you bring up WhatsApp on your browser, you will automatically be logged in. A cool feature is that it informs you when your phone battery is low.
Cons: Unfortunately, it will not work if you are not using data or are not connected to Wi-Fi. The app will also not work if your phone’s battery is dead. If you are not connected to Wi-Fi, it will automatically start using your phone data. It allows automatic logging in – this could also be considered a drawback if you share your computer.
Whatscan for WhatsApp is a great application and one that has been thoroughly vetted by anti-virus apps, such as Avast, Norton, and Kaspersky. It is safe for download and you will not have any trouble with it. Regarding the communication history, WhatsApp stores all the data on its server, which means it is vulnerable to potential hacking. However, with stringent security features in place, it is not a big worry.
App not working? – Some tips to set it right
If you are having trouble with the app, check if you have granted all the permissions. If it is still not working, clearing your data and cache is a good idea.
thanks for all feedback emails from users.
Please send me an email if you have any problems or errors.
Send me your ideas & make 5 stars rating. Thank you.
Android 4.0 and up
Jan 10, 2017
Abbas El Bourji