Most intuitive and accurate (optimized) keyboard for mobile devices, W10!
W10 keyboard won at 10th Anniversary Mobile Technology Award.
You don’t have to worry about big finger typos or depending on prediction of words any more.
Just type your personal words with W10 keyboard!
W10 keyboard is an innovative, simple & intuitive English alphabet input system that substantially speeds up mobile texting. You are texting only with 10 basic alphabet letters.
With W10, all 26 English alphabet letters can be formed by using the 10 basic alphabet characters and seamless users’ experience of writing pattern.
With one or two strokes of keypad, you complete each 26 English alphabet characters.
The logic is simple! <W theory>
There’re 10 basic alphabet letters, u, l, n, c, i, o, j, t, f, e, among 26 characters on 10 numeric phone keypads, and combine (or drag) 2 letters to make the rest of 16 letters like u+u=w, n+n=m, c+l=d, l+n=h, c+j=g, c+i=a, and so on. You just type letters when you write letters on your smart phone.
[Languages supported] W10 keyboard can be configured to many languages selected, and the user can switch between(or among) them at any time.
*Language setting: go to ‘W10 keyboard Settings’ then press ‘Language Selection’
[Features] – Multiple keyboard layouts (W10-portrait mode, QWERTY-landscape mode)
– Gesture input (drag on touch screen) for combinable alphabet letters.
– Support many languages (French, German, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish)
– Accented, international character support
– Vibration/Sound mode
– Variety of mark, sign, symbol and emoticon.
– 3 speed mode for beginner, intermediate, and expert.
– Lightening on next possible combinable letters.
– Keyboard gesture control (Swipe right or left to access number or symbol keyboards)
– Word completion algorithm (for English only)
– Word correction algorithm (for English only)
[How to enable W10 keyboard & Setting] After download W10, you can enable it on W10 Tutorial on Menu.
– Press ‘go to setting’ button ? Check ‘W10 keyboard’
* When you install any of text input apps, there are Warning sign popped up on screen.
Please ignore the sign, “the keyboard collecting your personal data”, this is a standard Android message when you activate any input method. We never collect any of users’ personal data.*
– Press ‘Set as Default’ button > Check ‘W10 keyboard’
– ‘Next’ button for how to use manual
* For more information, you can visit tutorial and/or doubleu10.com web site.
* If you have any trouble using the app, please email us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and we’ll respond to you ASAP.
YOU WRITE BY TOUCH! True mobile keyboard, W10!!
Size : 1.6M
Current Version : 1.37
Requires Android : 2.1 and up