– Full Screen Caller ID replacement with true HD pictures of your contacts
– Full Screen Video ID
– Full Screen SMS notifications and Browser
– Full Screen Missed Calls notifications
– Unprecedented theming options, including 11 free themes
– Call Blocker
– Sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down
– AND configurable swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to
– Choose pictures from gallery, camera or link to Facebook friends using their HD profile pictures
– Choose Videos from your gallery to use as full screen caller ID
– Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery or any picture source with the android "share" function. Just choose "Add to UCS"!
– Answer calls with buttons, sliding buttons, rotary buttons, swipe gestures… You choose!
– Hangup calls, put on speaker or mute ringer simply by turning the phone screen-down!
– Set up swipe gestures to reject and answer calls, reject with sms, reply to sms, …
– Block contacts, unknown and private numbers, and even all numbers starting with
– Get full screen HD notifications of your SMS
– Get full screen HD notificationsof your missed calls, dismiss, callback or answer either with buttons or configurable swipe gestures
– Theme both Call ID and SMS screens, personalizable per contact
– Sync your UCS HD pictures to your phonebook
– Hide incoming call and SMS details from prying eyes until it's safe to pick-up/read with UCS Privacy Screen
– Use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID (Licensed only!)
– Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
– Sync your android contact database to use your UCS-defined callscreen HD pictures, or batch-upload a set of pictures from your sdcard
– Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
– Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
– Browse through your missed calls, allways in full screen with your contact's HD pictures
– You can ALWAYS go back to the default phone interface during a call, simply by pressing the phone "Back" while on a call
– Much MUCH more! Take a look through the available settings!
Getting Started and Important Notes
– To use the dialpad and other in-call functions, press the "Back" button on a call to bring up the default phone interface! Due to security restrictions imposed by Google, it's impossible for me to provide a working dialer during an ongoing non-VoIP call.
– Please note that there is a personalizable contact limit of 6 contacts on the free version
Any issue, don't hesitate to contact me, just drop me an email with any issue you may have. Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/LowveldWare
Ultimate Caller ID Screen HD