The first step in managing spending is keeping a close watch on what you already have, and keeping a log of everything you spend. One great app that can help you do that is Track Money. Track Money is an Android finance app to keep an electronic checkbook on your mobile phone, and ditch the old paper checkbook for good. There are no direct links to your bank account over the Internet, so you don’t have to worry about security or privacy.
The layout of each screen is well designed for a better user experience. whenever you’re at the store and you make a purchase, or you’re paying bills – just open up your phone and record the transaction immediately. No more waiting for checks to hit your account, or wondering what your “actual” balance is.
Adding new entries is very quick and easy. It’s so fast, you could do it in line at the store while you’re waiting for your debit card transaction to go through.
The features which are included in the current version are…
* Awesome GUI, you will have a great experience using Track Money
* Inbuilt Tip-Cal
* Customizable currency, you can set your own currency.
* Graphs and Charts for better understandings.
* Budget Tracking.
* Never loose a transaction, maintains history for years.
* Custom Categories, as you want it.
* Bank Account Tracking.
* Wizards to help user perform common tasks.
* FAQ to help users.
* Statistics Screen.