For the Touchpad Server application and setup instructions, go here: http://www.thingsstuff.com/2012/04/12/touchpad-a-computer-remote-control-app-for-android/
Touchpad is a free Android app to enable you to control your windows computer from your Android device. It provides a simple multitouch touchpad interface to control the mouse, and accepts keystrokes from the keyboard on your device to send to your computer. Touchpad has the following features:
– Full remote control over the mouse left and right buttons from your Android device: drag n’ drop, double clicking, and right clicking functionality is readily accessible – now with multitouch!
– Keyboard support allows typing on the remotely controlled computer.
– Media controls for easy control over media playback.
– Web browser controls for easy browser navigation.
– Automatically find servers from your device to make connecting to your computer simple and painless.
– Clean, minimalist design.
– Completely free and contains absolutely no ads!
Touchpad uses the following Network Communication permissions:
– Full Internet Access for communicating with the remote computer.
– View Wi-Fi State to search for computers on your network.
Size : 84k
Current Version : 1.3
Requires Android : 2.1 and up
Offered By : Things & Stuff