Do you feel difficult using your phone with one hand, do you want to experience the true multitasking on mobile? If the answer is yes then Swiftly Switch is for you. This handy tool helps you switch between recent apps, favorite apps, access navigation bar, control panel and contacts quickly by one hand from edge screen.
• App switcher: switch between recent, last app, favorite app just by one gesture
• Navigation bar: easily access home button, back button and notification from edge screen
• Control panel: on/off wifi, bluetooth, rotation, screen brightness, volume,… within one gesture
• Shortcut: support wide range of shortcuts (include tasker’s action)
• Direct call/sms: the fastest way to make phone call/sms to your favorite contact
• Unobtrusive: design as pie control pattern, it only appears when you want to
• FREE, no ads, no internet access, no root require
HOW TO USE
Just swipe from the trigger zone (middle | right of screen as default) to instantly show your recent apps list in a pie control patten, keep your finger on screen, then:
• To switch to recent app: move your finger to the app that you want to switch then lift it up.
• To navigation: the Quick Action are placed on the outer zone of the pie, from here you can access home button, back button, pull down notification panel or you can custom to what actions that you want.
• Access favorite shortcut: they are placed in the Favorite Section. There are two way you can access Favorite Section: by the first Quick Action that locate outside of the pie, or by holding one of the recent app for about 1 second.
Free version limit:
• Only one trigger zone available, no icon pack support
• Favorite section is fixed at 4×5 grid
• The pull-down notification center and Pin app to recent are only available in 14 trial days.
Swiftly Switch brings you a new way of multitasking for Android and the ability to use your phone with one hand. It’s FREE and no Ads, so what are you waiting for, DOWNLOAD it and let me know what you think.
• In some Huawei device you need to turn the option in Dropzone Manager to make this app work
• In some Xiaomi device you need to turn the “Display pop-up” permission on by Go to setting -> Apps -> Swiftly switch -> Permission -> Display pop-up -> restart the app
• If you return to home screen and then launch an app, it won’t be launched until about 5 seconds after going home. This is Android’s limitation for service
Size : 7.4M
Requires Android : 4.4 and up
Offered By : de-studio