Text from your computer and tablet – just like on your smartphone! mysms is synced with your phone and uses your current Android phone number.
After installing mysms on your Android device you can start directly texting from your computer at mysms.com. mysms uses your existing mobile number, contacts and SMS text messages from your Android phone.
But there’s even more – mysms is your iMessage for Android. If your contact uses mysms too – you can use mysms as your new Messenger and text 100% free (free instant messages) using mysms friends. It does not matter if you’re using your phone, tablet or computer.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1) Install this Android app on your phone
2) Go to app.mysms.com on your computer, sync your phone with your browser and send your first text message.
FEATURES YOU’LL LOVE:
– Send SMS text messages from your computer or tablet
– Receive SMS text messages directly in the browser
– Sync SMS and MMS between your Android phone, tablet and on your computer
– Unlimited free texting (instant messaging) to other mysms users
– Group Chat: Add up to 50 contacts to a group and start texting right away
– Remote SMS: Text online via your mobile carrier (no additional charge from what your carrier charges)
– Automatic SMS and MMS back-up to the cloud
– Multimedia messages: Sending pictures messages and messages with files
– Desktop notifications: Instant notifications on computer and tablet for new SMS
– Evernote integration: Archive & backup messages. Your texts are saved to Evernote.
Works with PC, Mac and any browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera …).
mysms is different from texting apps like Whatsapp and Kakaotalk because we not only support instant messaging/chat, we also integrate with your phone’s SMS inbox.
CURRENT VERSION : 4.0.0
REQUIRES ANDROID : 2.0 and up