Silence is an SMS/MMS application that allows you to protect your privacy while communicating with friends.
Using Silence, you can send SMS messages and share media or attachments with complete privacy.
* Easy. Silence works like any other SMS application. There’s nothing to sign up for and no new service your friends need to join.
* Reliable. Silence communicates using encrypted SMS messages. No servers or internet connection required.
* Private. Silence provides end-to-end encryption for your messages using the painstakingly engineered Axolotl encryption protocol.
* Safe. All messages are encrypted locally, so if your phone is lost or stolen, your messages are protected.
* Open Source. Silence is Free and Open Source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code.
Please file any bugs, issues, or feature requests at: github.com/SilenceIM/Silence/issues
The source code can be found at: github.com/SilenceIM/Silence
More details: silence.im
Size : 7.5M
Requires Android : 2.3 and up
Offered By : Silence