Sea Lock Screen is the best iOS style lock screen designed for all those people want to have an iPhone. This xLocker has iPhone 5s screen lock style. You can use it as your new iPhone to prank your friends.
This Sea Lock Screen theme contains HD wallpapers with deep and danger ocean. You will find pleasure with all these underwater animals pictures and nature scenery.
1. Support custom background;
2. Set pin to enhance your phone security;
3. Launch app from lockscreen;
4. Contains stunning Sea HD Wallpapers for you to decorate your lock screen!
5. Simulate the best iOS 7 Lockscreen;
6. Best View and pictures on HD Android Phone;
7. Design specially for lockscreen. Consume less memory and battery.
8. Slide To Unlock, or slide on your camera, your launcher will appear smoothly. Real locker and support passwords lock;
9. Display digital clock and date on your lock screen directly.
How to use:
1. Get the best customizable Sea Lock Screen and install it;
2. Open the app settings, screen lock will start working.
3. Want to close this iOS security lock, cleaning the “Enable Screen” checkbox and all is done.
1) Settings Activity pops up when I unlocked my phone:
Exit the setting page after completed your configuration.
2) My Old lockscreen keep coming back
Go into your device setting and turn lockscreen off
Have you desired to sailing to the sea or dive in the Pacific? If yes, then this will be the best lock screen for you! You can enjoy the blue deep ocean, seeing aquarium fish, jellyfish and coral in it.
Our lock screen has been tested on devices like Samsung Galaxy S3 S4, Note, HTC Desire S, Sony Xperia S, Moto Razr XT910 and Nexus 7. Feel free to contact us if your device is not supported!
Enjoy the Sea Lock Screen. If you like beach, sea star bubble or sea map game and imaging the ocean battle war, then this is the best theme for you, better than sea live wallpaper!
Apple, iPhone, iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and regions around the world.
Link Has Been Removed 🙁