Install PicsArt – where everyone becomes a great artist! PicsArt is a free, full-featured photo editor and art community.
Packed with more features than in many paid apps, PicsArt has become one of the world’s most popular photo apps by wrapping the best of what desktop photo and image editing suites can offer in an amazingly intuitive and easy-to-use user interface. We’ve backed that up with the ability to connect and share your work with a global community of other artists.
* Camera – enables you to take a picture and apply various effects by enhancing your standard camera.
* Picture Editor – Tons of photo manipulations, masks, collages, frames, borders, stickers, text effects, clipart graphics, callouts, crop, rotate, color adjust and more!
* Magic Effects – awesome artistic photo effects such as a stenciler, cartoonizer, sketcher, Orton, Lomo, vintage, cross process, HDR, fattal, pencil, Holgaart, watercolor, contours, comic, neon, gouache, old paper, pastel, red eye remover, Popart 2, smart blur, face fix, color splash, paper
* Draw – Many drawing effects including: draw, sticker mode, callouts, artistic brushes and text styles! Draw on your Facebook friend’s photos and share your artwork with the World! Advanced functionality includes layers and the ability to hide, rearrange order, or merge layers.
* Sharing – if you want to share your images (and in PicsArt you don’t have to), you can quickly share them with all major social networks or send photos by SMS and email.
* Live Wallpaper – enjoy amazingly funny color lines.
What’s Good about PicsArt Studio?
PicsArt Studio has a ton of great editing filters. It also features a range of lovely editing tools and a great camera that offers a pre-capture effect among other features. With a comprehensive collage option, multiple imaginative user controls, this app has a lot to offer its users. It is simple to use, and its user-friendly interface makes it easy to edit photos and make collages even if you are a complete beginner! The gorgeous filters add life to your photos. You can add artistic or funky texts and share them with your friends and family.
You will find the latest feature a definite plus – their Remix feature helps with collaborative photo sharing. PicsArt is an Editors’ Choice app in the Google Play Store. You can be sure that the app is an excellent place for all your editing needs. It might be worth mentioning that with the latest update, you can no longer use the app as a guest. You will have to log in.
What’s Not So Good about PicsArt Studio?
While there are plenty of things that are great with PicsArt Studio, there are a few areas where they could improve. The home page is a bit cluttered on the first look. When you start using the app for the first time, you will have to hunt about for a few minutes to understand its offerings. The cut-out tool could be enhanced to help smooth the rough edges. While the app lets the users share their photos on social networks, one cannot do it to multiple platforms in one go.
The free version offers enough features that would keep novice editors happy, but it does feature ads. If you have no tolerance for it, you will have to go for the paid one. While we are on the topic of paid subscription, do note that there is no refund policy – only cancellation.
Supported Languages – English, Japanese, German, Chinese, Polish, Korean, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Armenian
* Why can’t find “Color Splash” Effect in my phone?
Color Splash is supported starting from Android OS 2.1 and up.
* Where are old masks?
Due to increasing number of mask we put them in categories to see and switch between the categories use + (Plus) button near masks..